The Johnny Rockets worldwide headquarters, in Aliso Viejo, California, is more commonly known as “The Restaurant Support Center.” All corporate team members work either from our headquarters or in one of our field offices, serving an array of restaurants and operators within their territories. No matter where they conduct their business, our Corporate team is devoted to supporting our operations and franchise partners in every way. Our ultimate goal is to deliver the Guest Promise to everyone who enters every Johnny Rockets, every day.
Because we know that success begins with our people, we are looking for team players who bring a sense of enthusiasm and passion for their work, with a focus on results and a dedication to the unique spirit of our brand.
Led by seasoned professionals with a passion for our business, we offer employees an environment and benefits package designed to create mutual loyalty and a true win-win situation for all.
Our benefits include:
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance programs (eligible after 30 days)
- Short- and Long-term Disability Plans
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan – with a Company match!
- Bonus incentive programs for management level positions
- Employee Assistance Program
- Vacation pay – 2 weeks per year (begin accruing on your first day of work)
- Sick pay – 6 days per year (begin earning on your first day of work)
- Training and development, including restaurant orientation training
If you are interested in becoming a part of the Johnny Rockets Restaurant Support Center team, please click here to view our currently open positions.
All candidates are required to complete a background check, including drug screen.
We look forward to contacting you should we find an appropriate match and opportunity for you.
Johnny Rockets is an equal opportunity employer…serving Food, Friendliness and Fun!
"It’s not just the food; it’s the crew; our servers and how we train them to be very attentive and to take good care of our customers. That’s why we endeavor to hire people that are engaging, easy to talk to and that are comfortable making other people happy."
– Steve Snyder, Franchise Owner