Johnny Rockets is an original in everything we do – and that includes the kind of managers we hire.
Since our first restaurant opened, in 1986, we’ve been committed to delivering our Guest Promise to everyone who walks in our doors. From people to products and from training to compensation, we never compromise on quality – and that is especially true of our management teams. Our managers are, of course, bright, energetic and driven…but they’re also lively individuals who thrive in fast, fun-focused environments. That’s right. Fun. At Johnny Rockets, our success is centered on smiles. We look for leaders that can generate smiles in their guests, crews, supervisors and owners.
In addition to comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance programs, many of our restaurants also offer management benefits that include:
- 401K Retirement Savings
- Bonus Incentives
- Short- and Long-term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Vacation Pay
- Sick Pay
- Recognition and Service Rewards
The one benefit that you’ll find at all of them is PLENTY OF ROOM TO GROW! We provide the training and tools to help you build a long-term career with Johnny Rockets. Whether in a Corporate-owned or franchised restaurant, you will have a support team focused and the service and support of your crew. Some of the personal support our managers receive includes:
- 5-week management Training Program in a certified training restaurant
- Master’s Training Program to develop advanced leadership skills
- Supervisor Training Program, to help you develop your crew
- Real-time Communications Portal to give you up-to-the-minute updates on operations, employee relations, food safety and motivation
- Advanced technology and systems that simplify administrative responsibilities. If you are interested in becoming a part of the Johnny Rockets management team, please visit your neighborhood Johnny Rockets restaurant or click here to search positions currently open in our corporate-owned restaurants.
Johnny Rockets is an equal opportunity employer…serving Food, Friendliness and Fun!
"To have a successful concept, it takes many key ingredients; it’s a combination of the magic and the music, of the food and the ambiance, of the way we serve our guests, the way we treat everyone who walks in our doors. It’s our job to fulfill and deliver an experience that people don’t expect, anymore. They don’t expect the food to be great or the service to be great, but that’s what our crew delivers, every day, at Johnny Rockets."
– Lloyd Sugarman, Franchise Owner